So a few days have past and today I finally got on the bike fully set up.
Last night with Warren’s direction :) I installed the forks from HenryDorsetCase. Some mucking about making tools, and then breaking tools ended the night with the forks on, but I wasn’t 100% happy that everything was torqued up properly.
Also, after some discussion with Warren, I discovered I didn’t have the necessary tools to install the rear shock.
So I made the decision to ride carefully into town in the morning, and get assistance.
So this morning I dropped the hornet and the ohlins shock into Honda Hamilton.
Picked up this afternoon, paid a measly $96 for installation, and checking my work on the forks, and packed the OEM shock in my bag. - coolness :)
I did a quick flick over the divi just to see if there was a big difference or not.
It may be all in my head, but it certainly seems better .. I’ll have to do some more testing this week :)